Workforce Group is a diversified Human Capital, Outsourcing and Business Consulting firm focused on helping organizations succeed. Founded in 2004, we have built a firm uniquely positioned to assist businesses in their quest to create sustainable value for their customers and stakeholders.
We are currently recruiting into the following programme:
Title: Graduate Intensive Training Programme
In line with Workforce Group’s commitment to continually deliver cutting-edge solutions through value laden products/services, it is imperative that we grow our talent. The Workforce Academy provides a platform to attract, identify, and select a crop of versatile young professional from different backgrounds through rigorous competency based assessment and selection criteria.
The six-month intensive training programme designed to identify and groom exceptional individuals adopts a variety of learning delivery methodologies such as classroom- based instructor-led, interactive learning, work attachments, case study and projects among others. The programme will deliver on non-negotiable learning requirements within Workforce Group. More importantly, the Academy seeks to refine and focus raw talent to become fit, by Workforce standard, for a career across our Lines of Business.
We are constantly seeking exceptional individuals who have distinguished themselves in competence and learning. A major criterion for joining the Academy is the participants’ passion for excellence.
Responsibilities of successful individuals at the Academy would typically include:
- Support one or more client engagements as necessary under Workforce Group.
- Carry out research, market or financial analysis.
- Own specific tasks and work streams within a project scope.
- Learn and apply problem solving frameworks.
- Conduct diagnosis and analysis to identify clients’ issues and areas of improvement.
- Support the development and implementation of new business initiatives.
- Learn to manage people across all touchpoint of an employee’s lifecycle.
Who we seek
We seek smart and young individuals who have the following competencies to join the 2018 cohort of the Workforce Academy:
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated analytical and logical thinking skill.
- Desire to drive your own work and take initiatives.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders.
- Learning agility.
- Obsessed with growth and personal development.
- Ownership mentality.
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Be result oriented and self-driven.
- Be highly confident and assertive.
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- M.Sc. degree from a reputable institution is an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 0 – 3-year work experience (preferably client facing and problem solving experience).
Application Deadline: January 12, 2018.