Juan Industries is one of the proud leading Chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
Position Title: Graduate Trainee – Operation/Production Management
Job Type: Entry level/Full Time
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career?
- Would you like to make your passion a reality?
- Are you willing to join us in our journey to becoming a world-class in business and scientific world?
- Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for Lawyers and Postgraduate Degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates
- Applicant with Science background is added advantage.
- Juan Industries believe in rewarding her employees for their commitment and endeavors and have designed a flexible benefits package that will suit all of our staffs
- Salary Range: N120,000 – N170,000 per month plus incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2018.
All interested applicants should forward their updated CV/Resumes to the HR through the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Using post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: CVs should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.