OceanBlue Energy & Industrial Services Company LLC provides access to a broad range of products and services to many international companies operating in the Sub sahara Africa and the Gulf region. We pride ourselves on being able to undertake projects with unique client requirements in diverse sectors such as Oil & Gas, Water & Electricity, and Industry.
Partnering with some of the best companies in the world enables us to offer our clients unparalleled resources, skills, expertise and technology.
Strategic alliances with over 70 international reputed companies allows us to offer technologically advanced products and services to the offshore and onshore Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Environmental industries.
Position Title: Graduate Trainee
Hiring Location: Lagos
Role Priorities / Responsibilities:
· Required to attend all training classes which give basic information about various sectors of the company .
· Required to research work for the company uder the supervision of senior colleagues and may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
· Required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
· Required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
· Required to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies
· Visiting clients to build and develop business relationships
· Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment
· Learn to draft and place adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines
· Using social media to advertise business, positions to attract other companies and build a relationships with their management.
· Using training management databases to match the right person to the branch company.
· Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates that qualified for a particular job outside country.
Qualification or Certification required (if applicable):
Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
The right candidate should possess a minimum of BSc/HND in any discipline.
Click here to apply