Ahmadu Bello University Microfinance Bank is a fast growing microfinance institution located in Zaria, Kaduna State. The Bank seeks to recruit competent and visionary professionals to fill the position outlined below:
Position Title: Head, Business Development and Marketing
Roles and Responsibilities
The person shall report directly to the Managing Director and also shoulder the following responsibilities:
- Marketing the Bank in the business community.
- Exploring business development options.
- Deposit mobilization especially from the scattered small savers
- Designing specific micro-finance related products to meet the market demands.
- Liaising with media for product promotion and mass publicity for the Bank’s new products.
Qualification and Experience
- The qualification required for this office is a minimum of a good University degree plus six (6) years cognate experience in similar functions.
- Note that excellent computer skills is desirable for this position.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2018.
Note: Your application and detailed resume including your GSM telephone number(s)