Ahmadu Bello University Microfinance Bank is a fast growing microfinance institution located in Zaria, Kaduna State. The Bank seeks to recruit competent and visionary professionals to fill the position outlined below:
Position Title: Head, Finance Control and Account
The Head, Accounts reports directly to the Managing Director. The officer shall supervise the accounting functions, and charged with the following specific duties:
- Ensures compliance with all internal accounting policies and financial operations requirement.
- Ensures that loan and investment procedures comply with regulatory requirements, including accounting standards and prudential requirements for other financial institutions (OFIs).
- Serve as the investment officer of the Bank.
- Sets up the books and accounting procedures of the micro-finance Bank, working in liaison with the Head of Operations.
- Tracks every financial transaction of the Bank and liaising with the Bank’s correspondent Bankers and ensuring that all accounts are properly and regularly reconciled.
- Prepares annual budget estimates in collaboration with other heads of unit.
Qualification and Experience
- The qualification required for this office is a minimum of a good University Degree and ACA plus six (6) years cognate experience in similar functions.
- Note that excellent computer skills are desirable for this position.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2018.
Note: Your application and detailed resume including your GSM telephone number(s).