A Leader in the Pharmaceutical Service Industry dedicated to ensuring best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic and innovative Manager Level to fill the role of Head, Human Resource & Administration for a-one year contract.
Position Title: Head, Human Resource & Administration
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos State.
• To coordinate, direct and supervise all the activities of the HR and Admin department.
• To passionately drive the company’s Performance & Compensation Management system.
• To proactively facilitate plans focused on hiring, developing, motivating and retaining the best talents within the organisation.
• Provide overall guidance, leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of all HR & administrative functions and activities.
• Oversee and champion the articulation and development of the HR strategy and ensure it aligns with the corporate strategies, business goals and objectives of the organization.
• Champion the formulation and effective implementation of recruitment strategies and plans to identify, hire and retain the best talent to meet manpower needs.
• Review the present organization’s structure and make necessarily adjustment where necessary; update the organizational diagram when there are changes in the organization’s structure.
• Update the job descriptions for all roles in the company as directed by Management.
• Champion the formulation and implementation of an effective Performance & Compensation Management System that would help sustain a performance-driven culture.
• Review and ensure that the company’s Employee Handbook is up to date and reflects the company’s human capital strategy.
• Coordinate the activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, shift, transfer and promotion of employees.
• Monitor the performance of all staff members in union with departmental heads and identify training needs from the Performance Appraisals carried out for the purpose of staff development.
• Analyzes and adjusts unit policies/procedures in union with the head of different units to ensure consistency and maximum productivity.
• Coordinate the process of delivering the training intervention to ensure the company gets full value for money, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and manager(s).
• Track and measure the impact of training intervention as a feedback to the process.
• Supervise the maintenance of a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information.
• Prepare the schedule for the payment of the monthly salary as required.
• Coordinate the process of deduction and remittances of statutory deductions from Employees (PAYE, HMO, Pension, etc).
• Ensure compliance to company’s rules and regulations, and statutory Government policies.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of Bachelors degree in social sciences.
• Minimum of 7 – 8 years cumulative experience with atleast 2 – 4 at Manager/Supervisory level.
• Advanced degree in Human Resources/Professional Certification is an advantage e.g. CIPM, CIPD, SHRM etc.
• Should possess essential Management skills, such as Leadership and Team Building.
• Must possess Compensation, Performance Mgt., Conflict Resolution, Effective presentation and report writing skills.
• Must be computer literate.
• High energy with hands-on approach to responsibilities.
MODE OF APPLICATION & WORK HOUR
• Work hours & Days: 8: 00 am – 5: 00 pm; Monday – Friday.
• Occasionally on Saturday (if required).
• Salary is a net between 180, 000 – N200, 000 monthly.
• Forward all applications to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘1 year HR&A Contract’ as subject of mail before 10th March, 2018.
This role is not suitable for individuals who are currently engaged on permanent basis. Only candidates whose CV show the last date of work will be contacted for interviews. The qualified candidate should be ready to commence work immediately.