Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization
Position Title: Health and Safety Adviser
Health and safety advisers/officers develop, maintain and protect health and safety standards within the organizations in accordance with current health and safety legislation.
Detail Job Description
- planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- liaising with relevant authorities
- identifying potential hazards
- writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- compiling statistics
- making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- safely handling hazardous substances
- drawing-up safe operational procedures
- determining ways of reducing risks
- writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- undertaking risk assessments
- making regular site inspections
Qualification and Experience
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years post NYSC working experience.
- N200,000 – 250,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email