The Lagos State Primary Health Care (PHC) Board was set up amongst others to manage the Career Development of Health Workers in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs in Lagos State and is saddled with the over all responsibility of revitalization, restructuring and re-equipping ot the PHCCs in the 57 LGAs/LCDAs, in order to bring quality Health Care closer to the people of Lagos State.
Position Title: Higher Pharmacy Technician – GL.08
- Assisting the Pharmacist in the preparation of stock mixtures, lotions and syrups keeping adequate and proper records.
- Maintaining and cleaning the Pharmacy and pharmacy equipments.
- Performing such other related duties that may be assigned.
- Candidate who has completed the prescribed three years’ training programme at the School of Health Technology and obtained the registration of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technician Cadre.
- All candidates must possess strong work ethics, desire to woprk in result driven environment in any part of the state.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2018.
Note: There is no financial attachment to this advertisement.