BookKeeper is Nigeria’s foremost Cloud Accounting Solution driving Profitability, Efficiency & Growth for SMEs and Micro Businesses.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: In-House Accountant
Reports to: Head of Finance and Admin
Position Type: Full-Time
- Manage cash disbursement
- Prepare event P&L and event journal entries.
- Reconcile Bank, and Inventory
- Cost Allocation (e.g., invoice activity, intercompany balance transfers, payroll, capital expenditure, etc.)
- Work with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable teams to ensure that all disbursements and collections are processed and recorded accurately and timely.
- Provide audit support as needed to ensure that show files are in compliance with company policy and procedure
- Month end reporting
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Microsoft Excel
- Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to take direction and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018
Note: No submission via email. Only applications submitted via the above link will be considered.