We are a petroleum products trading, bunker supply and marine logistics support company servicing both local and international oil companies.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: HR and Admin Officer
Our business strategies are well defined but we currently run a flat system. As part of our scaling up plan, we have a need for an HR and Admin Officer who is able to create a robust structure and processes to run it for our company. Our intention is that the incumbent is able to incorporate our business strategies into the structure and drive the structure by processes that instill corporate culture in our employees.
The incumbent assists the CEO in providing the business with the professional support and guidance it requires to attract, retain, manage performance, develop and reward a world class workforce that will effectively contribute to the achievement of corporate objectives.
The incumbent is responsible for providing day-to-day HR administrative support for the assigned business entities. He/She ensures that identified core HR Value Systems are timely and seamlessly implemented for the entities while ensuring adherence to Policies.In addition, he/she maintains and updates entities’ staff information & transaction processes.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assists in developing HR systems, policies, structures and processes for assisting assigned business entities achieve identified business needs.
• Help provide an effective monitoring system to ensure entities HR issues are closed out.
• Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
• Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
• Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs,
• Conduct procurement of stationery for staff and meetings/workshops and assets of the office
• Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
• Update the filling system and manage filing the office documents for both hard and electronic copies.
HUMAN RESOURCES TASK
• Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
• Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with company.
• Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
• Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
• Ensure to develop job descriptions for current/new positions
• Develop organizational chart and staff contact list
• Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
• Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
• Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
• Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
• Quality and effectiveness of day-to-day administrative support provided
• Proactive human resource need identification for the business
• Impact of training and career management initiatives on staff performance.
• Effective and timely resolution of staff issues.
• Timeliness of exit management and effectiveness/usefulness of data.
• Quality and comprehensiveness of personnel information/data.
• 1st degree in the Humanities, Social Sciences, Administration etc. or other relevant field
• 5 years HR operational and/or consulting experience within a reputable and structured business environment.
• Relevant professional qualification would be an added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
• Track record of involvement with the HR Value Systems: Manpower Planning; Recruitment, Selection and Placement, Training, Career Development and Performance Management; Workforce Profiling and Human Resource Information Systems Management
• Negotiation skills
• Interpersonal Relations
• Analytical skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Oral & Written Communication
• Decision making Skills
• People management skills
• Internal consulting skills
• Presentation skills
• Data management
• Project Management
• Research Methodologies
• Leadership/Supervisory skills
Application Deadline: Not specified