Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Position Title: HR Manager
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions. Formulate related HR policies according to different business modules.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains the pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing salary budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results (KPI) by director managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable local labor law; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other specific works given by direct supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Human Resource, rich experience in Human Resource Management.
- 5-10 years’ or above human resource experience, at least 3 years in HR Management. IT&HR Management consulting industry (finance/Internet/Banking/Gaming)are preferred.
- Familiar with all HR modules and having successful HR implementation experience will be better.
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Result oriented
- Smart with potential
- Quick learner
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.