Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
Position Title: HR Recruiter
- Participating in creating and refining the recruiting plan.
- Responsible with finishing daily recruitment task and finishing all positions recruitment work independently.
- Develop the new recruitment channels to make sure all the recruitment progress running smooth and work efficiently.
- Overseeing recruitment cost and budget management.
- Responsibility for Channel/Source Dealing.
- Responsibility for recruitment system and manage the related recruitment data and report into Senior/Line Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least 3 years’ proven successful experience in recruitment and talent requisition field in IT/finance/Internet/Banking/Gaming/Management consulting industry is preferred.
- Know how to deal with recruiting/sourcing processes and organization, systems and tools.
- Have some local recruiting resource and familiar with local recuirting market , can finish the recruitment work plan timely.
- Good at interviewing and offer negotiation
- With headhunting background (1-2years or above)
- Smart people/quick learner/team player
- Proactive/aggressive and confident
- Good personality; can do attitude
- Has integrity.
You will have the benefits of working in a startup environment as part of an international team with the opportunity to make a big impact, while being supported by the resources and network of our established parent companies.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.