As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Position Title: HR Specialist
Location: Lagos State
- Develop standardized HR report, dashboards, scorecards and metrices
- Maintain HRIS and assist with implementation and report on gaps and system capabilities
- Establish recruitment needs of the Organization and engage Line Managers to discussed needs
- Manage and improve Organization’s recruitment process (sourcing, shortlisting, assessment etc)
- Provide support in various HR projects and rollout of HR initiatives within the organization (Career development, EVP etc.)
- Other additional tasks that may be assigned
Application Deadline: Not Specified.