AB-Offshore is a Nigerian based marine logistics and vessels charter company with interest in the provision and operation of various types of specialized vessels for support services in the of oil and gas industry. Our goal is simply to deliver outstanding service quality to all our clients in Nigeria and every part of the world.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: HSE Coordinator
Location: Lagos & Port Harcourt
Job Type: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities
– Supports Management in HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
– Supports Management in Organization roles and responsibilities definition, for what concerns safety aspects.
– Supports Management in the HSE Management System standard issue.
– Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
– Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
– Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
– Assists the Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
– Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
– Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
– Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
– Provides technical support to Management on any safety related subjects.
– Carries out any in-house safety training.
– Carries out safety audits on AB OFFSHORE Vessels, offices and Sub-contractors.
– Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
– Safeties related input into new vessels and modification programs.
– Coordinates HAZOP meetings prior to procurement, maintenance and installation activities.
– Performs Risk Assessment.
– Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new bids/tenders.
– Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
– Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management
– Bachelor Degree in Science/Engineering or equivalent with additional professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
– Minimum of 6 (Six) years working experience in Health, Safety and Environment, of which 2 years should be in a supervisory capacity and 1 (one) year in Maritime/shipping operations.
– Working knowledge in Health, Safety and Environment Management Systems, Environmental Discharges, Incident Command System, Incident Investigation, HSE Auditing Techniques, HEMP, Radiological Safety
– Quality Assurance Certification/experience will be an added advantage
Behavioral Competencies: – Strong inter-personal and communication skills
Salary and Remuneration – Very attractive.
Application Closing Date – 23 February, 2018.
Send CV to: email@example.com