WACOT Limited is a part of TGI Group. Our business includes but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trade in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
Position Title: HSE Coordinator
We seek an HSE Coordinator to be based in Sagamu to contribute to formulation of HSE policies and coordinate their implementation.
- Develop safety management policies and programmes
- Coordinate training programs
- Investigate workplace incidents
- Prepare reports
- Perform HSE risk management and occupational safety risk assessment.
- Liaise and relate with regulatory bodies
- HSE performance monitoring, analysis and reporting
- Project HSE management.
- Bachelor degree in science/engineering or equivalent
- ISPON or IOSH membership is highly desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Health, Safety and Environment preferably in Food or FMCG industry.
- Comprehensive understanding of HSE
- Risk management and risk assessment skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of applicable government HSE regulations in the food industry
- Self-motivated with strong communications skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
Application Deadline: Not specified.