Our Client, a fast growing integrated power generation and energy solutions company in Lagos, is seeking Talents to fill the under listed roles.
Position Title: Human Resources Officer
- Devise and implement policies which select, develop and retain the right staff to meet the organisation’s objectives
- Act as the custodian of the corporate values and ensures that employees’ behaviour align to same
- Implements human resources strategies to drive the organisation’s objectives
- Administer payroll, maintain employee records and perform administrative functions
- B.Sc. in Social Sciences, Humanities or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience
- Recent relevant generalist and advisory HR experience gained within a fast paced environment
- Work experience in a power and energy organisation will be an added advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well- thought out recommendations
- Sound knowledge of HR principles and best practices
- Experienced in handling Admin and general services function
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Role as the subject of the mail and we will contact you right away! We will stop responding to applications on the 16th of January 2018.