Position Title: ICT Officer
Application Code: ICT-Abuja
Project: Subject to securing donor funding
Duration of Contract: Full time, fixed-term contract (six years)
- Provide support in resolution of hardware and software related challenges on laptops and desktops
- Support repair/replacement of any computer hardware that might be found defective or out of life as a result of diagnostics checks
- Provide support for preventive maintenance for all workstations and peripherals
- Liaise with SFH IT vendors to ensure adequate service delivery based on contractual agreement
- Provide support for installation, movement and configuration of all SFH systems, laptops and IT related devices for HQ and field staff
- Provide support in troubleshooting wireless and wired connections and attending to IT related challenges faced with end users or staff of the organization on daily basis
- Ensure the management and proper documentation of IT assets (laptops, projector etc.) in the store
- Raise purchase requisition and service entry form for vendor contractual payments
- Must possess a Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology; Informatics or a related field
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years post NYSC work experience
- Must possess experience managing database systems with multiple users and has previously provided support for analytics and dashboard development
- Must possess experience with one or more general purpose programming languages and can construct SQL queries and managing databases.
- Must possess excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently and on a team in a cooperative, problem-solving capacity
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2018.
- Applicants should send the application, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae clearly indicating current telephone numbers, e-mail address and contact details to the email address above.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements. All applications will be treated in confidence.
- Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- This project is subject to securing donor funding and the precise details of timelines and task are subject to change prior to project start-up. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.