Compliance Institute, Nigeria (CIN) is a pioneer professional membership – based Institution. It is the only Compliance Institute in West Africa and second in Africa only to the South Africa’s Compliance Institute of Southern Africa. Founded in 2015 as Compliance Institute for Banks and Other Financial Institutes in Nigeria, the Institute commenced operations in 2017 and in less than one year has inducted over 700 compliance professionals. The Institute currently has about 900 registered members.
We have a mandate to develop standards for practice of the Compliance profession and regulate its professional practice through stipulated licensing regime upon obtaining our Charter. Also, the Institute caters for the welfare and professional development of its members.
In the last one year, the Institute has undergone significant transformation led by its pioneer President-in-Council and its Executive team. Under the present leadership team, the Institute has recorded exponential growth in membership and improved its brand visibility becoming attractive for young people to take-up careers in the compliance profession.
The Institute is desirous to hire a strong leader and the face of the CIN to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Information / Data Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
1. Training and Research assistant
2. Website Management/Search Engine Optimization
3. Social Media/Mobile Marketing
1. Coordinating the general operations of the Institute
2. Developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
3. Developing strategies to increase the number of visitors to the organisation’s website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results
4. Assist in conducting research, as well as organizing training programs
5. Provide support to users on software and hardware applications in the organisation
6. Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
7. Developing an organisation’s multi-channel communication strategies.
8. Design website banners and assist with web visuals
9. Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
10. Contribute to organisation’s blogs and manage e-communications
11. Keep up to date with current digital trends
12. Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
13. Liaise with trainers from other companies, professional training group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
14. Contacts attendees and representatives of other organization about training program.
15. Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the CEO/Registrar
This area of work is open to all graduates; however the following subjects may be particularly useful:
Minimum of first degree or HND in Numerical Sciences in any of these disciplines.
• Business and technology
• Creative design
If you do not have a related first degree, you may be required to demonstrate a genuine interest in social media marketing, with evidence of a strong personal online profile, e.g. Website or connections and interactions on various social media platforms.
• Communication skills
• Excellent IT skills.
• System Engineering/Maintenance
• Software Installation
• Graphic Design and Printing
• Computer Training and Consulting
• Computer Networking
• General I.T Skills
• Web Content Management
• Organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
• Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
• Networking and analytical skills
• Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Applicant must not be more than 30 years old as at the date of assumption of duty on 1st April, 2018.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates’ application letter supported by a curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates, full postal address, telephone number(s), e-mail address, and names of two contactable referees should reach the undersigned on or before Friday 21th March 2018, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, candidates should send hard copies, under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “POST OF REGISTRAR/CEO” on top right corner and addressed to: The President/Chairman of Council, Compliance Institute, Nigeria, Bankers House, Adeola Hopewell Street Victoria Island , Lagos, Nigeria.
Candidates are advised to request their referees to forward confidential report on the candidate’s character, professional and managerial abilities in a properly sealed envelope addressed to: The President/Chairman of Council, Compliance Institute, Nigeria, Investment House No. 1 Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
This must reach the undersigned not later than 21th March, 2018.