WACOT Limited is a company wholly owned by TGI Group. Our business activities include but are not limited to rice milling, soya milling, production of fertilizer and other agro-chemicals, sesame hulling which are exported to Asia and Europe, trading in grains such as maize, sorghum and groundnuts. We currently support the production of soya, rice, sesame, cotton, and maize as part of our out-growers initiative. WACOT has several MOU’s in place to aid its contribution to the fastest growing Nigerian sector- agriculture.
Our employees have the chance to develop highly rewarding careers while making contributions in their communities.
We seek a highly skilled Automation Engineer/Supervisor in our Rice Processing plant in Kebbi State.
Position Title: Instrumentation Engineer
- Maintain all software of PLC, machineries HMI, and automation devices
- Handle instrumentation issues independently
- Process automation
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control
- Plan Preventive Maintenance schedules as per OEM/as per Site Conditions and tracking performance.
- Overall responsibility for identification of improvement projects and execution
- People development
- Excellent knowledge of PLC‘S (Siemens, Allen Bradley) & should be able to modify, debugging the PLC program
- Expert in Excellent knowledge of Electrical/Electronic devices like VFD, Sensors, Displays, Micro controllers, I/P Converters etc.
- Operating knowledge of various equipment’s in Rice Industry.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office skills is added advantage.
- Good communication and team work skills
- B.Tech/B.Eng/HND – Electronics & Instrumentation or related qualification
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferably in Rice or grain processing
Application Deadline: Not specified.