Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Monitor internal control processes established by the management, and appraise independently the accounting, financial and other control within the organization.
- Perform the preliminary review, including the internal control evaluation.
- Work with the Audit Manager to design Audit programs related to systems review and governance, in line with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Complete portion of audit program under the guidance of the Internal Audit Manager; evaluate and test business processes & control; identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities and ensure timely completion of, and reporting on, individual audit engagements with professional standards.
The Person must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have the ability to apply technical knowledge to resolve issues.
- Have the ability to communicate to stakeholders.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline..
- ACA, ACCA or CIA
- Minimum of 2 years’ Audit experience in a Manufacturing company or Audit firm.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.