Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: Internal Auditor
- Evaluate and test business processes and control to identify areas of risk and internal control improvement opportunities.
- Provide support to the Audit Manager in planning, organizing and supervising internal audit operations; and providing quality assurance on work done by the Internal Audit teams.
- Work with the Audit Manager in developing and updating the audit universe, coordination of risk assessment sessions and in designing Audit programs related to systems review and governance, in line with the Annual Audit Plan.
- Consult with process owners to make recommendations on business and process improvements.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Accountancy, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.
- ACA, ACCA or CIA
- Minimum of 3 years Audit experience in a Manufacturing company, Conglomerate or Audit firm.
The Person must:
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Have excellent report writing skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.