Our client is a privately owned educational facility offering secondary educational services to its students. In line with its desire to ensure that strategic roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite experience and desired attributes, our client seeks to recruit an experienced and motivated individual to fill the position below:
Position Title: Internal Auditor- Secondary Educational Services
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Detailed Job Description
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Retrieve bank or financial statements, receipts, invoices, checks and other documentation of company transactions
- Compare invoices, checks and receipts with statements to find inconsistencies or incomplete documentation
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree from a reputable institution in Accounting, or related discipline
- A professional accounting qualification such as ACCA, ACA, ICAN etc.
- Minimum of three (3) years internal audit experience
- Good report writing and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial and IT systems controls
- High level of initiative and good attention to detail
- High integrity and ethical standards.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.