AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we seek for more extraordinary individuals to join our high performance teams and become part of making history. Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africa as we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
Position Title: International Business Development Executive
Job ID: 58
- Strategic planning and execution of activities aimed at identifying viable new markets in different countries around Africa
- Identification of prospective Value Added Reseller Organizations as well as initiation of sales efforts to sign them up.
- Presentation and demonstration of relevant products and services to potential Value Added Reseller Organizations as part of the sales effort.
- Co-ordinating Value Added Reseller Organizations activities to monitor performance and ensure targets are met and delivered on.
- General sales interactions with potential Value Added Reseller Organizations to facilitate the sales effort in line with the company’s business goals.
- Involvement in defining expected Value Added Reseller Organizations acquisition targets and reviewing actual performance.
- Consistent achievement of Value Added Reseller Organizations acquisition targets as defined in line with overall company strategy.
- Articulation and implementation of sales and marketing strategies aimed at achieving client acquisition goals.
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
- Involvement in the review of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution customization purposes.
- Analysis of client requirements and formulation of suitable solution features and specifications.
- Articulation of effective ways to improve product distribution channels around Africa.
- General interactions with clients to ensure client satisfaction in line with the company’s business goals.
- Active engagement in the achievement of Goals & Objectives in line with the company’s vision, mission and values relevant to responsibilities granted to you, which may be amended from time to time.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any relevant field.
- Minimum of Seven (7) years working experience in IT service delivery.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in Business Development.
- Capable of functioning autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Willing to travel out of Nigeria, spending about 3weeks to a month per trip.
- Must be performance driven with a proven track record.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytic skills.
- What is in it for you?
- Medical insurance plan
- Pension Scheme
- High-end laptop
- Monthly transport allowance
- Free accommodation in shared apartments
- Exam fees refund
- Professional Membership subscription
- 15 days off work
- Individual performance linked bonus
- Employee stock option package
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2018.