Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: IT Audit Officer (Information Assurance)
- Work with IT Audit & Operations Manager to conduct vulnerability management activities to identify and assess potential threats.
- Coordinate with technology staff in remediating system vulnerabilities and ensuring appropriate procedures and processes are in place for detecting and preventing system intrusions.
- Facilitate security risk assessments work-shops of network infrastructure, hosts and applications
- Conduct Independent forensics – investigation and analysis of how and why a breach or other compromise occurred
The Person Must
- Understand Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Be proficient in any one of C, C++, C#, Java or PHP programming languages
- Posses excellent report writing and communication skills
- Have good analytical and critical thinking skills
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English.
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (minimum of Second Class-Lower) in Computer Science, Engineering or any other related discipline.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM or CEH
- Minimum of 2 years’ Security Audit experience in a Manufacturing company, Financial Institution, Security Consulting or Audit firm.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.