Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Position Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This position is overlooking and driving TTS application portfolio in Nigeria. The core responsibilities are to manage TTS application portfolio, understand each application’s functionality, infrastructure, development process, its purpose, costs and environment it serves and finally to manage related vendors. Work very closely with Business partners and ensure the enhancement request are in line with the bank strategy.
The IT Business Analyst works to improve process efficiencies and will use his/her understanding of the business to make appropriate judgments and applies problem-solving skills and technical expertise to assess risk and mitigate potential issues
- Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a leading provider of cash management, treasury, trade, clearing, depositary receipts. With a global network spanning more than 100 countries, TTS has a global platform that is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. We provide clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chains.
- Payments and Receivables is part of Treasury and Trade Services business within TTS that helps Citi customers manage their payments on a global basis by providing payments services with in EMEA. TTS offers innovative, fully automated end to end solutions that help our customers in make and receiving payments in EMEA.
- Oversight and management of applications changes including: Full management and accountability for maintenance projects (Technical Project Management), Participation in other project as subject matter experts (SME).
- Project management in accordance with Citibank SDLC standards and local rules for such a development. Delivery of all required documentation
- Manages external vendors providing SW development.
- Application support based on problem tickets
- Keeping current, complete and accurate application information in relevant inventories like (but not limited to) CSI, CIRAS, COBTRAC.
- Improves process efficiencies in support of unit objectives; recommends new work procedures.
- Ensures resource gaps are addressed as a priority to avoid business service disruption. Supports quality and control function; performs risk assessments, tests and evaluates process procedure changes to ensure quality.
- Applies basic understanding of how own area integrates within business analysis.
- Makes evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Partner with TTS Operations and Product teams to align the right combination of project priority and implementation strategy to offer the best solution with the quickest time to market.
- It will provide a deep Business understanding across multiple TTS operational processes
- Provides a deep understanding of compliance, audit and control process and local regulatory requirements
- Learn about Business Process Management concepts and Business Risk and Controls
- This role demands and allows collaboration with regional global teams supporting global regional applications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Goal-oriented and with desire for new challenges
- Relationships with business and technical groups
- Good project management skills essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience
- Management skills with external vendors and skills to manage people
- Project management skills
- Spoken/written English
- Ability to take responsibility, drive and work independently
Application Deadline: Not Specified.