25th and Staffing is a global human resource company borne out of vision to provide high value human resources, unparalleled customer experience and business advisory solutions to organizations and individuals. We specialize in recruitment, outsourcing and training.
Our client, a leading FMCG company in Lagos is in need of a Manager – Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution.
JOB ROLE: Manager – Payment Processing & Domestic Order Execution.
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager – Procurement Operations
JOB FIELD: FMCG
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
To ensure timely ordering and receipt of all locally sourced material.
To ensure timely payment to all suppliers – locally sourced and imported material.
To ensure timely creation and approval of Local Purchase Order (LPO).
• To ensure execution and compliance based on terms of LPO. Primary point of contract with vendors for order execution.
• Contract Management of terms of LPO for all suppliers along with LPO Aging.
• To develop and implement paperless system starting from user request generation, approval, quote comparison right up to generation and communication of LPO to vendor.
• To ensure timely payment to all vendors across all material groups.
• Management of exception situations with respect to material receipt and execution.
• Record and report price trends across all A class locally sourced items
• Ensure timely registration for all SCD vendors
• Ensure new item codes generation for all raw and packaging materials
INTERFACES FOR EXECUTING DAY JOB
– Planning Manager
– Category Purchase Managers for locally sourced material
– Finance Departmental – Payables Team
– SCD Warehousing Team
– Quality Department
– All Local Suppliers
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
– High level of system and process orientation
– Attention to Detail
– Consistent and Timely Communication
– Willingness to Learn and Adapt quickly
– Sense of Urgency
– Relationship Management
– External Orientation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Work Experience of 7- 8 years in an MNC
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in the area of Local Purchases in Nigeria
• Experience working with ERP systems & Proficiency in Microsoft Office
SALARY: 10m – 13m p/a.
NOTE: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com with the correct job title as the subject of the email.