Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Position Title: Manager to Senior Manager
Requisition code: 152606
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Unit: Financial Advisory
We are looking for suitably qualified high performing professionals to join our Financial Advisory team. You will be responsible for leading clients’ projects/engagements, providing leadership to the team and also providing support to project team members. You will have a clear understanding of various projects as well as an appreciable knowledge of clients’ businesses. Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with a number of high profile organisations and further develop their leadership abilities.
- Perform complex assignments, review team members work, and advise on best practices based on relevant Financial Advisory technical knowledge/skills.
- Teach others how to use available research and knowledge networks; apply the organization’s knowledge capital to solve complex business problems for clients.
- Demonstrate capacity to retool skill-sets and introduce other applicable technical skills based on changing business needs and engagement peculiarities.
- Assist others to apply and comply with relevant laws and regulatory requirements
- Work with colleagues to ensure that bills are raised and collected in due time.
- Understand and guide other team members on the importance of working within time, cost and quality limits.
- Know and assist others in documentation and work paper referencing; provide useful review comments on review of work papers.
- Develop innovative approaches to address client issues.
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any Social Science/Humanities/Business course, or any related course
- Have a minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Qualified member of ICAN and ACCA or
- Qualified member of CFA Institute (or level three candidate)
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 to 12 years’ relevant experience
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results
- Ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Sound written and oral communication
- Drive and resilience
Leadership / Behavioral Capabilities:
- Living our Purpose – Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
- Influence – Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Performance drive – Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Strategic direction – Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
- Talent development – Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Competitive Edge – Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Inspirational Leadership – Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.