Ahmadu Bello University Microfinance Bank is a fast growing microfinance institution located in Zaria, Kaduna State. The Bank seeks to recruit competent and visionary professionals to fill the position outlined below:
Position Title: Managing Director/CEO
The MD/CEO shall report to the Board and be responsible for the day to day running of the Bank. In addition, he/she shall be responsible for the following specific objectives:
- Ensures the prudent management of the financial and other resources of the Bank.
- Oversees the management of the investment portfolio of the Bank.
- Ensure proper Management of staff, departments, products and services with clear and efficient performance standard to achieve corporate objectives.
- Initiate, deliver and manage new microfinance Banking Products and services efficiently and effectively to enhance the Bank’s competitive position.
- Serves as the Chief Marketing Officer of the Bank by effectively liaising with the other stakeholders to create business for the Bank.
- Ensures effective corporate leadership, good and transparent management practice.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities among others.
Qualification and Experience
- A good University degree or its equivalent in Social Sciences, Business and finance related disciplines with a minimum of 12 years post qualification experience, of which at least Eight (8) must have been at Senior Management Level in either a Commercial or Microfinance Bank.
- Possession of relevant Masters and or professional qualifications will be an added advantage. Applicant eligible for this post must not be above the age of 50 years as at the time of this application.
- Note that excellent computer skills is desirable for this position.
Application Deadline: March 21, 2018.
Note: Your application and detailed resume including your GSM telephone number(s)