Juan Industries is one of the proud leading chemical industry with both locally and internationally recognition and standards. We are engaged in the production and supply of inorganic and organic chemicals for the production of food substances, pesticides, herbicides and cosmetic materials.
We are currently looking for qualified graduate who consistently strive for excellence, to be part of our organization
Position Title: Marketing Executive
A Marketing Executive manages and controls the relationship between the product and the target audience.
Detail Job Description
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- organizing photo shoots;
- maintaining and updating customer databases;
- organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press – local, regional, national and specialist publications – or on the radio, depending on the organization and the campaign;
- sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- writing and proofreading copy;
- liaising with designers and printers;
- conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- managing budgets
Qualification and Experience
- Required Qualifications: HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the related field
- Experience: A minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience.
- N300,000 – 350,000 per Month
- 40 hours a week role – Monday to Friday
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org using the post applied for as the subject of the email