Position Title: Marketing Manager
Key Responsibilities among others would include:
- To develop and manage local 52 week plans consistent with corporate marketing strategies using the relevant mix to satisfy consumer preference
- Build demand which in turn will support the achievement of revenue growth and profitability.
- Translating corporate marketing projects into direct and indirect local tactics engaging relevant stakeholders effectively and efficiently.
- Directs and apportions marketing budgets to yield ROI
- Bring New Age and New Ideas to the brand’s operations.
- Responsible for all social media marketing like Facebook, WhatsApp and newsletter, in line with our company’s brand guidelines.
- Working in affinity with the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- Minimal of 4 Years Relevant Experience encompassing Brand and Media Management, Traditional and Digital Marketing.
- Must be highly creative.
- Preferred experience from Retail and Slow Moving Consumer Goods with emphasis on Fashion and Lifestyle.
- Very broad and versed experience from brand management firms/agencies would be welcome.
- This role focuses more on breadth and depth of experience over years or work.
- Clear passion for fashion & the creative industry
- Must be used to travelling often as required.
- Proven track record of delivering results in complex and dynamic environments; must be able to thrive under pressure and meet urgent deadlines.
- Proven track record in consumer-oriented service (retail experience preferred).
- Experience in executing marketing strategies with technical marketing skills and expertise.
- Proven experience in market research support.
- Proven track record in leading and working effectively with cross-functional teams
- Must have experience of communicating and negotiating with internal and external customers within a structured organization.
- Must have experience of preparing proposals, plans and reports, with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate examples of creativity and proactivity in approaching tasks and duties.
- Numerate and experienced at following and compiling figures and managing budgets.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.