Cross River State Government (Ministry of International Development Cooperation) in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, is desirous of engaging Cross River indigenes of all gender in the employ of the Public/Civil Service for take-off of CRS-APPEALS (World Bank Assisted) Project in the capacity below:
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Location: Cross River
Functions and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator respectively, the incumbent will be responsible for generation of project specific information on progress, processes and performance.
- Analyses and aggregation of data generated at various levels to track progress, process quality and project sustainability.
- S/He will also document and disseminate feedback and key lessons learnt to relevant users and stakeholders.
Specific duties of the position will include:
- Implement Monitoring and Evaluation of results and impact of the project.
- Track performance indicators and develop operational arrangements for collecting, analyzing, and reporting project data feeding into the result framework
- Develop Management Information System (MIS) for the project.
- Conduct impact evaluation and beneficiary assessments.
- Produce and disseminate periodic progress reports.
- Undertake relevant surveys as may be required.
- Assist the State Project Coordinator in the preparation of Work-plan and Budget.
- Initiate Project M&E workshops and training for Project Officers.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant degree.
- Higher degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Developmental projects.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability in report writing and presentation.
Application Deadline: February 16, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward written Applications with necessary supportive documents like Current Posting, Computer Number, Current Pay Slip and ten CV’s in hard copies addressed to:
The Hon. Commissioner
Ministry of International Development Cooperation,
New Secretariat Complex,
Cross River State.