The Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Kano State wishes to announce that a new Project named Agro-processing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS) in collaboration with the State, Federal and World Bank has been approved for implementation in six selected States (Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Enugu, Lagos and Cross Rivers).
Applications are invited from all suitably qualified candidates within and outside the State Civil Service for the position below:
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant degree.
- PhD’s degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of Developmental projects.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications.
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability in report writing and presentation.
Application Deadline: January 29, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with all relevant Documents and their GSM number for contact to:
The Managing Director,
Kano State Agricultural and Rural Development Authority (KNARDA),
Km 9, Hadeja Road,
The successful candidates will be shortlisted and notified for the date of the interview soonest.