Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture in conjunction with the Agro-processing, Productivity, Enhancement and Livelihood Improvement Support Project (APPEALS), invites applications for the position below:
Position Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
APPEALS Project is a Federal Government/World Bank agricultural initiative aimed at improving agricultural productivity of small and medium scale (SMEs) commercial farmers and increase value addition to priority Agricultural Value Chains in Lagos State especially in the area of rice, fishery and poultry.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, Economics, Statistics, Agricultural Extension or other relevant degree.
- Ph.D is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of post-qualification experience in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation of developmental projects.
- Excellent knowledge of statistics and research methodology, including skills in sampling techniques and use of computer software for statistical and other relevant applications;
- Ability to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability in report writing and presentation.
Application Deadline: March 12, 2018.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 2 copies of their Application attached with their credentials and 2 passport photographs to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Lagos State Ministry of Agriculture,
Block 23, The Secretariat,
Note: Contract duration of successful candidates is for the period of the project.