We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa. We have enjoyed ongoing success for over 30 years. This success has been built on not only understanding the needs of our consumers, but also on the understanding of the needs of our employees, our suppliers and our stakeholders. Promasidor’s Vision is to provide the opportunity to purchase our brands to everyone in Africa, because we firmly believe that everyone in Africa deserves that opportunity. We intend on executing this vision by operating within a clear set of rules.
Position Title: Officer – Electro-Mechanical Technician (Junior Staff Position)
- Ensure an effective maintenance of all electronic/mechanical components of the factory machines
- Carry out preventive maintenance on all electronic panels
- Repair and maintain all willet coding machines
- Generate a daily report on all electrical/mechanical faults reported.
- Ensure prompt attention to fault and as well as quick detection and correction of technical faults.
- Ensure machines function well with specified minimum downtime
- Ensure that the proper and standard operational procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensure proper maintenance culture, safety of machineries and personnel, as well as good housekeeping.
Minimum Trade Test 2/3 or HND in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Electronics/ Mechantronics
Minimum 5 years experience with liquid product manufacturing.
Role requires moderate lifting.
Key Competency and Skills Requirements
- Ability to work within a team
- Good technical skills
- Good tolerance for routine
- Ability to work under pressure
Application Deadline: Not specified.