APIN Public Health Initiatives is a non-governmental donor-funded organization dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria, including HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria, among others.
Position Title: Officer – (Internal Audit)
Reporting to the Manager -Internal Control & Compliance, the job holder shall be responsible for monitoring compliance with APIN policies, donor requirements and general best practice
- Support the Internal Audit to review financial records and other reports, systems and controls maintained in all program offices and partners’ sites
- Carry out value adding and risk based audit in all units and sites
- Collate and documents internal audit findings, follow up on responses from audited units/sites as well as on implementation of audit action plan
- Carry out physical verification of assets and reconciles with records maintained at the offices and sites
- Assist in the preparation of annual plan and periodic risk assessment exercises
- Research and document emerging issues in internal audit practice
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or any related disciple, with relevant professional qualification (ACA or ACCA) and a minimum of 8 years’ experience in audit function of a standard organisation.
- An experience in conducting audit independently, preparing audit working papers and reports in an international NGO will be an added advantage.
APIN offers very competitive terms of employment and is an equal opportunity employer. Women who are qualified for the positions are therefore encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018