Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (Formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody international Group and Nigerian Investors. Since Commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and gas Industry. In September 2014, the company became a fully owned Nigerian Company and changed name to Amaiden Energy Nigeria limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Offshore HSE Supervisor
• Monitoring of implementation of approved Project HSE Plan and contractual HSE requirements (Exhibit L) in all Egina activities on board the Contractor vessel and offshore SITE.
• Implementation of safety and security awareness and promotion of best practices with adequate emphasis on the 12 Golden Rules.
• Supervision of Health, Safety, Environment and Security activities and reporting of related performance
• Graduate Bachelors Degree (BSc) or equivalent in any engineering or physical science, and formal training in HSE with recognized qualification or certification i.e. BOSIET/FOET/HUET & SAS, Safety Management by HSE Professional, HSE auditor, Professional Incident Investigation and all related trainings related to the SERVICE Function
• Familiar with Offshore related HSE recognize international standard i.e. IMO SOLAS/MARPOL/STCW/ISM, IMCA, etc
• Minimum 15 years working experience in the Oil and Gas production projects, with minimum 5 years on position(s) of similar HSE responsibilities.
Closing Date October 03, 2017