Ikeja Electric – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electric, Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
Position Title: Operations & Maintenance Officer
Reporting To: Operations & Maintenance Coordinator
Assist in formulation of strategy for maintenance of distribution network to ensure that objectives of reliability and continuity of supply are met.
- Assist in preparing the operations and maintenance reports
- Maintain and monitor the database on substation/line faults, repair and other operational data.
- Assist in formulation of strategy for maintenance of distribution network to ensure that objectives of reliability and continuity of supply are met.
- Assists in supervising the line staff during the maintenance of all lines and Substation within the Undertaking
- Ensure that all faults and complaints are resolved adhering to safety and quality compliance
- Attend to faults on HT/LT lines and substations, take corrective action to resolve them and ensure, where possible, that they are not repeated in sub stations
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carrying out all other functions as designated in line with achieving the departmental objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 1-2 years’ experience
- Operations & Services
- Network Data Analysis Management
- Operations & Maintenance Management
- Sub-station Planning Maintenance Operation Implementation
- High & Low Tension Operation & Maintenance Management
- Electricity Industry Regulatory Knowledge
- Safety and Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018