Get on board if you are self-driven, hardworking, intelligent and desirous of working in a power generation company either in Rivers State.
Minimum Education Required
- NABTEB, OND or any formal post secondary education (a formal post secondary school, education will be an added advantage)
- Welding and Fabrication
- Mechanical or any related field
Desirable Certifications Craft
- National Trade Certificate, NABTEB, OND IN Electrical Engineering or related field will be an added advantage.
- Elementary principles of General Science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- Possess general knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft
- Observational skills, repairing and troubleshooting
- Use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment.
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
How to Apply
Send your CV to the email below:
Application Deadline: May 24, 2018.