Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc is headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Position Title: Operations Manager
- To co-ordinate the day – to –day recruitment, training, performance, reward management (Location -Ibadan)
- Work with clients to understand their business direction and coordinate activities towards meeting it.
- Responsible for group performance and performance improvement measures within the company
- Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Provide guidance on business re-engineering activities for performance improvements.
- Conduct periodic business operational assessments and deliver recommendations for improvements.
- Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing business processes
- Work with cross-functional teams to coordinate and streamline business processes.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree qualification. An MBA is an advantage
- Membership of a relevant professional body; CIPM, ICAN, ICSA
- At least 10 years cognate experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory role
Functional Competence Requirements:
- Problem solving & strategic decision-making skills
- People management & leadership
- Building & Effective Communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the Nigeria Labour Law
Required IT Skills:
- Microsoft Office
- Electronic mail software – i.e. Microsoft Outlook
- Sage Enterprise Resource Planner ERP software – (Desirable)