Position Title: Process Analyst
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develops solutions to business and related technology problems.
- Works closely with business partners to determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Works with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs.
- Devises and documents a general system design based on the anticipated requirements.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- May prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Process Analyst who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty.
- Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- University Degree (Specify Class of Degree)
- Strong analytical, verbal and written skills.
- Requirements gathering and process design.
- Technical knowledge of client environment.
- Experience with key Upstream engineering applications, data, and technologies
- Strong analytical skills, average programming and database skills
- Tech saavy and aware of emerging digital technologies wrt upstream business.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018.