Rovedana – Our client is a modern Retail trade company operating within the FMCG sector. Our client’s vision is to be the largest and most preferred neighborhood store chain in Nigeria offering reputed products at fair and competitive prices.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Position Title: Procurement Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The incumbent for this role will ensure good supplier relationship with an objective to get timely delivery from suppliers
- Approve the ordering of necessary products.
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business.
- Negotiate with suppliers and external vendors.
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- A First degree in Supply Chain Management or a relevant field.
- A minimum of three years relevant work experience.
- Experience in retailing preferably in a supermarket.
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Negotiations and networking skills.
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
Application Deadline: Not Specified.