As an upstream oil and natural gas exploration and production company, Eroton E&P was incorporated to engage in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In February 2014 the Eroton consortium submitted a competitive bid for the 30% interest of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, 10% interest of Total E&P Nigeria Limited and 5% interest of Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited’s (“The Assignors”) for a total of 45% interest in OML 18. The deal was concluded in October 2014.
Position Title: Production Geologist
Location: Lagos State
- Familiar with the fundamentals of all Petroleum Geology specialists’ area (especially Seismic, Production and Reservoir Geology) and hands-on ability of geological applications and software including Petrel. Competence in a wide range of field, reservoir and uncertainties management, field development and data management activities.
- Apply state of the art interpretation and evaluation technology in the delivery of integrated, predictive subsurface/geological models in line with the industry best practice. Working knowledge of seismic, production and reservoir geological processes.
- Responsible for production geological input into all agreed studies on time, quality and cost. Develops and participates in subsurface reservoir studies aimed at constructing and/or improving geological models.
- Drive the Quality Well Delivery Process’ (QWDP) for proposed development/appraisal wells and update databases and maps/x-sections with the results of FRs and drilled wells. Coordinate and contribute to the preparation of well proposals, well resumes and End of Well Report of development and appraisal wells
- Contribute to well delivery and reduction of drilling risks by providing accurate prognosis of geological information/boundaries, potential drilling hazards and advice during drilling. Deliver first class geological support to operations, drilling and workover well, etc.
- Other tasks that may be assigned
Application Deadline: Not Specified.