Position Title: Production Manager- Golden Pasta -Agbara
- Institute and implement a production plan that ensures availability of the required resources necessary for the achievement of specific objectives within a given time frame.
- Monitor plant efficiency and utilization daily and ensure optimum output and product quality are achieved.
- Optimise cost of production through reduction of variances on raw materials and packaging materials.
- Collaborate with the maintenance manager on preventive maintenance schedule while ensuring that all breakdowns are promptly resolved.
- Liaise with Quality Control to ensure that all products and materials meet the required quality specifications.
- Deep understanding of the snack production process.
- Ability to coordinate activities of different teams for business success.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills.
- B.Sc./B.Tech. in Food Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings
- Minimum of 7 years FMCG experience
Application should be submitted on or before 13th November , 2017