Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Position Title: Professional Assistant
- Work with Production Planning department to ensure 100% availability of raw and packaging materials
- Drive implementation of 5S on the production floor
- Responsible for analyzing Production reports (efficiencies, output, maintenance) for the GM/Director’s discussion with HODs
- Co-ordinate schedules, arrange and confirm appointments and manage correspondence for the GM/Director
- Prepare presentations, letters, memos, organize statistical reports and dispatch as appropriate
- Follow up with GM/Director’s direct reports on execution of meeting action plans
- Monitor ISO implementation alongside GM/Director and responsible manager.
- 5 O’ level Credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sittings
- B.Sc. in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Maintenance Engineering
The person must have:
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Sound communication skill.
Application Deadline: Not specified.