- Handling projects to ensure that they are in line with the stated goals of the Foundation.
- Providing quality control for programs by handling the budgets, staff and project-related activities.
- Work with other members of organization in support of goals.
- Oversee training and management of staff/volunteers.
- University degree (Masters in Public Health will be an added advantage)
- Keen and demonstrated interest in social work
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of program management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: N50,000- N70,000
Deadline for submission: Thursday, 30th of November, 2017
Email CVs to email@example.com on or before deadline date