Position Title: Project Manager – External
The Project Manager is responsible for managing with results all aspects of aftermarket service projects for Siemens Industrial Gas Turbines (IGT), Aeroderivative Gas Turbines (AGT), Compressors and Balance of Plant (BOP) equipment on assigned customer fleet.
- Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Clarifies customers´ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
- Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
- Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
- Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.Qualification /Experience/Qualities:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree or HND in Engineering or Sciences
- 3-5 years PM experience in Oil & Gas Industry. Must be able to support Operations and Sales
- Proficiency in the use ERP and Project Management planning tools (MS Project and/or Primavera)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Experience working with international customers and vendors and ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders of diversified cultural mix
- Must be results-oriented and able to work with energy and enthusiasm under time pressure, having ownership culture mindset.
- General knowledge of Rotating Equipment (Turbines, Compressors) will be an added advantage
Click here to apply