Our client, an indigenous Pharmaceuticals & Drug Company. It’s a multi-disciplinary company that was established over 20 years ago as a response to the Governments invitation to private entrepreneurs to establish companies that can compete with their foreign counterparts in the delivery of quality services.
Position Title: Quality Assurance Officer
- Line clearance for all production and manufacturing processes.
- In-process monitoring and control of production processes.
- Sampling of semi and finished products and control samples.
- Calibration and validation of equipment and processes.
- Collation of all analytical reports.
- Verification of raw materials during dispensing.
- Issuance of forms, production documents and logbooks.
- General routine monitoring of production and manufacturing processes in line with CGMP guidelines.
- Documentation management.
- Environmental checks, ensuring cleanliness and personnel hygiene.
- Analysis and approval of in-coming packaging materials.
- B.Sc. In qualification in Micro biology or any science related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2018