Association for Reproductive and Family Health(ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc.
Position Title: Quality Improvement Officer – (To cover Rivers & Akwa Ibom States)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Technical Advisor, Special Duties, TASD
Successful candidate will provide support to the ARFH-LOPIN 1 Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States’ project offices in ensuring the implementation of the program objectives, monitoring, reporting and supervision.
Assist the State Project Coordinators to carry out the following functions:
- Provide technical assistance to Community Quality Improvement Teams (CQIT)
- Conduct supervisory monitoring visits to CBOs and Service Delivery Points, to ensure compliance with National Service Standards.
- Maintain a database and track school enrolment/re-enrolment, retention and progression, including the girl child education.
- Strengthen capacity of CBOs and Caregivers on Better Parenting Skills.
- Participate in the preparation of CBOs for Site Improvement Monitoring Systems (SIMS) exercise.
- Provide guidance on referrals for the uptake of services and participate actively in referral coordination meetings
- Facilitate the tracking and achievement of OVC Indicators
- Track Care Plan Achievement within the context of Graduation Benchmarks
- Provide oversights on HES, VSLA, CCT, CBHIS and Communal Business activities.
- Participate in the drafting and implementation of approved workplans
- Assist in the timely and efficient coordination of the ARFH-LOPIN 1 project activities in Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.
- Participate in advocacy meetings and documentation of success stories.
- Undertake periodic visits to program sites within the selected Local Government Areas and Wards in Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States
- Support the mentorship of CBOs staff on program supervision and grant management.
- Assist the State Project Coordinators to provide technical and administrative support to CBOs.
- Implement other project duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinators and Management.
- A Degree in Medical Field, Social Sciences with at least 6years cognate experience, in programming for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their Households in Nigeria.
- Applicants are required to be familiar with strategies for the strengthening of community structures and systems at LGA and State levels.
- Essential requirement is deepened understanding of Case Management Plans, Child Safeguarding Practices and Service delivery standards.
We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Click here to apply
Candidates should also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and other Credentials with a Cover Letter (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job; to: email@example.com Please indicate the title of post applied for in the subject line of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Please provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018.