Created in June 2012 and formally incorporated as La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd, Advans Nigeria is the seventh greenfield of the Advans Network. Advans Nigeria’s objective is to target MSMEs in urban areas of Nigeria, where market studies have shown that only one in ten entrepreneurs has access to credit.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Recovery Officer
The Recovery Officer will be responsible for the efficient follow-up and recovery of outstanding repayments, interest and penalties on delinquent loans either in form of cash or through seized assets.
Main purpose and objectives of the job:
- Recovery Management
- Asset seizure/ sales
- Manage a portfolio of arrears clients with the purpose to decrease the outstanding amount of overdue loans
- Ensure and maintain excellent portfolio quality
Reduce loan restructuring, loan refinancing and loan write-offs of the bank.
- Capacity to communicate efficiently both orally and in writing
- A very analytical and tactical mind
- Capacity to investigate effectively with clients and guarantors
- Capacity to obtain information from external sources.
- Fluent in English and Yoruba
- Physically fit.
- Willingness to travel around branches.
A minimum of HND / BSC in any discipline.
A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar position of which 2 years must be in a financial institution.
A valid drivers license and ability to drive will be an added advantage.
Practical knowledge of micro/small business and market environment will be an added advantage.
Application Deadline: February 9, 2018