MTN Nigeria is the leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are currently recruiting into the following position:
Position Title: Regional Technical Manager
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Ensure effective distribution, utilization and management of staff and resources for Network Group functions in the region to achieve agreed objectives.
- Put in place design, planning and maintenance guidelines/standards from centralized functions; translate into executable activities with regional staff.
- Develop and produce performance reports to evaluate/benchmark productivity of region in accordance with NRC guidelines.
- Implement service quality and customer-service standards, procedures, processes and systems to track and monitor Network Group quality activities within the region.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open Plan Office
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry and 2 years in a Managerial role.
- B.Eng, B.Sc, B.Tech or HND.
Application Deadline: March 6, 2018.